Are you interested in seeing first hand why Billings, Montana is the ideal meeting destination?
We understand the value as a meeting planner, to have firsthand experience and familiarity with a destination. That is why we would love to welcome you to join us in Billings, Montana as we host a familiarization tour of our city and nearby regional attractions in June 2019*.
During the tour we will provide you with premier lodging accommodations, fabulous meals, transportation and loads of special treats. You will be introduced to our anchor convention properties, showcasing the wide variety of accommodations available for your meetings. You will get a hands-on experience of our city's best offerings and have fun participating in authentic Montana experiences and unforgettable hospitality.
Highlights may include (but are not limited to):
- Authentic & Locally sourced cuisine
- Handcrafted beers, Ciders and Spirits
- The Beartooth Highway, one of America's top scenic drives and a gateway to Yellowstone National Park
- Trips to historic landmarks like Little Bighorn Battlefield National Memorial and Pompey's Pillar National Monument
- Scenic Segway tours atop the cities distinctive rimrocks
- Horseback trail rides through the Montana countryside
This tour is fully hosted with the possibility of airfare reimbursement**
If you have any questions about submitting your application, please contact Meetings and Conventions Sales Manager, Stefan Cattarin at 406-869-3731 or by email.
*2019 Dates are not confirmed. Expect and update for specific dates by early October 2018
**Applicants with qualified RFP’s will be considered for airfare reimbursement up to the amount of $500.00.
Fields marked (*) are required.