Get connected! Check out the websites below to further assist in planning your hike to Billings, Montana’s Trailhead.
- Montana Office of Tourism
- the state tourism website at www.visitmt.com.
- Southeast Montana Tourism
- South East Montana’s Tourism Region - learn more at www.southeastmontana.com
- Downtown Billings
- For events and happenings specific to downtown Billings go to www.downtownbillings.com.
- Billings most comprehensive event website. Check out what’s going on for nightlife, live music, art/history, entertainment, sports, and more! Plan your stay at www.billings365.com.
- Montana Fair, the NILE, football, rodeos, horseracing, concerts, and so much more! Stay up to date at www.metrapark.com.
- Billings Chamber of Commerce/Convention and Visitors Bureau
- While in Billings, do business with Chamber members. Find out who’s involved at www.billingschamber.com.
- MET Transit
- Take the bus! Get routes at www.mettransit.com.
- MT Dept of Transportation
- A one stop checkpoint for road conditions, rest stops, safety information, and more. Go to www.mdt.mt.gov and click “traveler information” for some great tools!
- Road Report
- Get local and area road construction and accident reports and find links to the state interstate and highway reports: Road Report
- Visitor Information Center
- Stop by or call and let us help you plan your stay in Billings and the surrounding area. Enlist the help of one of our knowledgeable volunteers, pick up a map, a phone book, and a variety of visitor guides and begin your trek through Billings, Montana’s Trailhead. more
- Gas Prices
- Equipment Rentals
- There's a reason that Billings is called Montana’s Trailhead: your opportunities to make your way in the great outdoors are almost limitless. So grab your gear and find yourself in Montana.more