Are you interested in seeing first hand why Billings, Montana is the ideal meeting destination?
We welcome you to join us as we host a familiarization tour of our city and nearby regional attractions.
During the tour we will provide you with premier lodging accommodations, fabulous meals, transportation and loads of special treats. You will be introduced to our anchor convention properties, showcasing the wide variety of accommodations available for your meetings. You will get a hands-on experience of our city's best offerings and have fun participating in authentic Montana experiences and unforgettable hospitality.
Highlights may include (but are not limited to):
- Authentic & locally sourced cuisine
- Handcrafted Beers, Ciders and Spirits
- The Beartooth Highway, one of America's top scenic drives and a gateway to Yellowstone National Park
- Trips to historic landmarks like Little Bighorn Battlefield National Memorial and Pompeys Pillar National Monument
- Scenic tours atop the cities distinctive rimrocks
- Horseback trail rides through the Montana countryside
This tour is fully hosted including airfare reimbursement up to the amount of $500.00
Please watch this page for future Meeting Planner Familiarization Tour dates for Billings.
If you have questions, please contact:
Alex Tyson by email at [email protected]